What To Expect At Each Step
When you are ready to build your new home in the Treasure Valley, Idaho Impact Homes will make it easy with our five-step process. Schedule a consultation with Idaho Impact Homes to get started.
The first step of the building process is getting to know you and your dreams, as well as determining your timeframe. This will give us a chance to know each other and help you understand our process.
Idaho Impact Homes makes it a priority to provide comfort and quality with your new home. To get the process started, we will work together to gather necessary information and documentation.
After the initial consultation, it's time to determine the design of your new home. After selecting an excellent Idaho Impact Homes floor plan, collaborate with our Design Team to find the ideal style for your home.
At this point in the process, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with the Idaho Impact Homes Design Team. You can choose one of our three home packages — Farmhouse, Traditional, or Contemporary — and make additional upgrades on your landscaping, garage finish and smart home packages.
With consultation and creation finished, your new home will now begin to take shape.
Idaho Impact Homes is here to help you understand every step of the construction process. Click below to learn more about each phase.
- Pre-construction: before groundbreaking can begin, the site has to be prepared, permits need to be acquired, and funding must be finalized.
- Foundation: your home's construction process is underway.
- Framing: your home is now taking shape, as the foundation for the roof and walls are in place.
- Utilities: pipes, wires and ductwork are being installed in the interior of your home to provide your utilities.
- Inspection: midway through the construction process, we will work through over 160 inspection points to ensure your home reaches the highest quality.
- Paint, drywall and insulation: the walls are up, your favorite paint color is dry, and your home is starting to become what you envisioned.
- Cabinets, flooring and fixture Installation: the last step of the construction process — you're almost past the finish line.
The construction of your home is now complete — now all that's left is joining Idaho Impact Homes for an inspection to certify that your home meets all of your expectations and standards.
Once you sign your paperwork and finalize your payments, it's finally time to get your keys and settle in.
You are now a proud owner of an Idaho Impact Home! The process is finally complete, and now it's time for "Impact".
At this point, you'll be able to choose one select charity and Idaho Impact Homes will donate a portion of our proceeds to that organization in your name. We hope you'll join us for a celebration, where you can present the charity with a giant check!
You can learn more about our select charities by visiting the About Us page.